Search & Win

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Frozen Tundra



This morning it was 17 degrees and by the time I went in to get my little one on the bus it was 10 degrees. No more shorts, I guess. My husband is a pretty smart man. He got his fall field work done before the ground was frozen. He only had to work from 5:30 am until 10:30pm last night to finish. But it is done. Hurray!


I really need to get to the grocery store. I'm debating wether I should leave now or wait for my girl to get home from school. I feel like I really need a nap. Kurt went out to milk and now here I am. I did not have a nap yesterday...maybe the store can wait until tomorrow. There is just not enough hours in the day lately. I hope I am not the only one who feels like this. Next week it will be holiday stress. I guess I am stressing out this week. We have an appointment each day except for tomorrow. Waaaah I know. I'll get over it.


By the way in the picture, Kurt is discing his oat ground. This other picture is one of my favorites. Just thought I would share it.

No comments: