Search & Win

Monday, November 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



I have been so busy getting ready for the big day. We are having 10 people for Thanksgiving and I'm starting to stress. Unfortunately that is normal for me, but I feel like I barely have any time to be prepared. I'm going to make this short and sweet.


Monday-(Good) Hot dogs on buns, baked beans, and potato chips


Tuesday-Crockpot beef roast maybe made into sandwiches


Wednesday-Y-I-K-E-S Fend for yourself day...I'm going to be freakin out. I'm guessing we'll have grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. Something super simple.
Thursday-Ah yes, I'm not sure what we will have today. Just kidding. Here is the run down-
-Roast turkey and gravy
-Hot ham sandwiches
-Mashed potatoes
-Sage flavored dressing with pork sausage
-Mashed squash
-Sweet corn
-Green beans
-Cranberry jelly from a can : )
-Cranberry relish, I'm still trying to figure out what recipe to use.
-Rolls, my mom is bringing these
-Veggies and dip, my mom is also bringing this
-Cheese, sausage, and crackers (this is a Wisconsin thing it's standard at any get together)
-Pumpkin pie
-My mother-in-law is bringing a rhubarb pie
Friday-Turkey and stuffing casserole or turkey sandwiches
Don't forget to check out other great meal plans over at OrgJunkie

No comments: