Search & Win

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My View

I just wanted to check in and let you know what I have been up to. Yesterday my daughter and I had to go to town (15 miles away) to pick up our sliced ham. We stopped at Goodwill, Target, Fleet Farm, and Festival Foods. We had Chinese in between Target and picking up the ham. On our way to Fleet after picking up the ham I could not find my cell phone. Panic...yikes. So I went back to the Chinese restaurant and there it was underneath the table. What the heck. I was happy I found it so quickly.

When we finally got home at 2pm, I was in the kitchen the rest of the night it seemed. I made the ribbon (jello) salad, mashed potatoes, the chocolate pie, and cranberry relish. I messed the potatoes up the first time around. Don't ask, it really frustrated me and was a dumbo mistake.

Now today, I really, reeeeally, REALLY need to clean. This place has not been dusted since...hmm I can not remember. The floors need to be mopped, but seriously we live on a farm. They are never going to loook clean. The entry way is a lost cause. I sweep it twice a day already. Grrr. Today I'm taking my shop vac to it. If you don't have a shop vac you should put that at the top of your Christmas list. I registered for mine on my wedding registry. Serious. I love my shop vac.

Anyway, my shop vac and I are going to get down to some business before those beasts in the barn need to milked again.

No comments: