Search & Win

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Turning 1 is Fun





My neice (and God-daughter, Kurts too) had her first birthday on Saturday. Her birthday is actually December 14, but I think my sister-in-law has to work that day. She was so cute smiling for the cameras and I was tickling her feet. I don't see either of my neices much, but when I do I love to get pics of them.


Except for one problem. Big sister who will be three June 1st does not like getting her picture taken. Not even by her mom! She takes such cute pictures when they have their pics taken professionally. I guess that is all that counts. I remember when my mom took my brother and I to Sears I think for pics. I think I was about three and he was almost two. The photographer brought out Cookie Monster or a Muppet and started crying trying to save my brother from the scary monsters. I was such a good big sister!

No comments: