Search & Win

Monday, January 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday





I honestly do not feel like cooking a thing this week. Last week, Kurt lived it up as I made beef tips with noodles and Swiss steak yesterday. That takes a lot out of a girl especially the dishes! I tried my best to come up with painless (read-not so many dirty dishes) suppers.
Monday-Impossible Cheeseburger Pie (this is a Bisquick recipe that I hear is really tastey)
Tuesday-Ring boloney, saurkraut, potatoes, and sweet corn
Wednesday-Tacos with some chicken flavored rice
Thursday-HHCs (grilled hot ham and cheese) and tomato soup
Friday-Haddock, oven fries, and maybe coleslaw
Saturday-We are having dinner with some extended family so supper will probably be a lovely frozen pizza.
For other super menu plans check out OrgJunkie
Once again it's smushed together...that bugs me if you could not tell....grrr


No comments: