Search & Win

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random Thoughts and Photos



Here is my daughter and niece. I swear my niece looks like my brother's best friend. She's too cute to belong to our family. Haha! I'm just teasing she looks different in every picture. I think she's like her Aunt Meghan who was a little moody too when she was a 2-1/2 year old.


















Then there is this dimpled, brown-eyed cutie! Have I told you she's my God-daughter? I'm so proud! She is a little dumpling and is only four pounds less than her sister (the 2-1/2 year-old). My first niece was born two months early that is why she's so small yet. She is quite the little meat eater. At Christmas, she kept saying, "More meat Mom." Too cute! When we were getting ready to leave, she was saying, "Bye. See your later. Have fun." Then she had her mom's camera and was saying, "I take your picture." Talk about bad birthcontrol. Being around these two causes me to go in overdrive Mommy-mode. My almost seven-year-old thinks I'm nuts. Enough baby talk...hopefully someone will have a baby announcement this year on their blog. Ahhem! I get so excited about babies. Our milk tester is pregnant, she told me yesterday. Now I'm thinking I must make her something with my sewing machine. Since I have not done a thing with it but get it out of it's box.









No comments: