Search & Win

Friday, January 23, 2009

Snow Drifts

I was thinking of posting a summery recipe for the Recipe Swap, but who am I kidding. It is January in Wisconsin. We had our heat wave (mid to upper 20s) but now it's suppose to get pretty cold, again. Three of my friends and I had a cookie/candy exchange before Christmas and this was one of the candies made. I think they are appropriate to make this time of year. Plus they would fun and easy to make with kids.





Snow Drifts
24 oz white chocolate (chips or bark)
1/2 cup peanut butter
Mix in a large bowl:
3 cups Rice Krispies
2-3 cups mini marshmallows
2-1/2 cups Chow Mein noodles
Melt white chocolate and peanut butter together. Pour over the other ingredients. Mix well. Put on wax paper by spoonfuls. Cool and Enjoy.
Go check out the Gayle's Blog for more recipes!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

ooo, I'm not usually a "white chocolate" fan, but these sound yummy!! I will have to check my chow mein noodle stash and maybe try them! I know I have the other stuff.

Kristen said...

What a great recipe for THIS winter! Sounds yummy.