Search & Win

Monday, February 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday





This week we are eating what we have whether its in the pantry or freezer. Exciting, I know! We ate really wierd food yesterday during the Super Bowl. It was more so an odd combination of food. Sticky dogs (little hotdogs, grape jelly, chili sauce), BBQ bacon chestnuts, chicken breast chunks with sweet and sour sauce, and taco dip with chips. My stomach is still turning, but it was good!
Monday-Turkey and gravy (from freezer), mashed potatoes, and green beans
Tuesday-Tator tot casserole
Wednesday-Hamburgers, flavored rice, and salad
Thursday-Pork chops (from freezer), hashbrown casserole, and veggie
Friday-Hot ham and cheese grilled sandwhiches, tomato soup, and chips
Saturday-I have two hams in the freezer I think I'm going to make one and some scalloped potatoes (real ones)
For more menu ideas check out OrgJunkie

2 comments:

Megan said...

My husband would LOVE to live in your house!!! All foods he LOVES and can't have since i'm doing weight watchers! I might send him your way haha

Miriam said...

That all looks really yummy!