Search & Win

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quick Note

I'm getting ready for a little girl's birthday and a bit older more mature grandma's birthday (she turned 94 on Monday). I have a rather long and aggressive list planned for today. Want to hear what we are having to eat on Saturday? Of course you do.



Baked chicken drumsticks in a crunchy coating (will go in crockpot to stay warm)
Shredded pork loin roast sandwhiches
Homeade saurkraut for those who like it with their pork
Cheesy hashbrown potatoes
Baked beans
Spaghetti Salad (recipe later or Friday)
Fruit Salad (recipe later or Friday)
Cheese, sausage, and crackers
Veggies and dip
Potato chips
Rainbow jello (multi-layered in a 9x13)
Maybe taco dip if I feel really ambitious
Brownies
Black Forest Cake
White cake from the store



Just checked online to see what our milk check was. It was a hundred more than Kurt expected so hopefully that helps his mood. He gets really cranky when finances get tight or are lacking and boy have they been lacking...I better get moving. I'll have some recipes later when I feel like taking a break from cleaning and laundry.

No comments: