Search & Win

Friday, March 27, 2009

Spaghetti Salad

This will be a quick post. I finished my chores before Kurt so I'm waiting for him to finish feeding cows. Then we need to clean the barn which means we will turn on the barn cleaner and all the manure will magically disappear. Hooray!


Spaghetti salad is the recipe I am sharing on this week's Recipe Swap. I think it is so good and if you love vegetables I think you will enjoy this recipe.



Spaghetti Salad


1 pound cooked spaghetti
1 bottle Zesty Italian dressing (I used Kraft lite)
4 Tbsp McCormicks Salad Supreme
Chopped veggies as much or as little as you like. I prefer tomatoes, peppers, and cucumbers because I'm scared of onions, olives, etc.



Combine all in a large bowl and refrigerate covered for atleast 4 hours. Enjoy!



Check out what's happening at Lime-Acres!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

oh.my.GOODness. I LOOOOVE this salad. I've never made it w/ spaghetti, always used Rotini. I love cukes & tomatoes in mine. I can eat the whole batch in one day if I'm not careful.

Ruth Saves $ said...

Looks terrific! I think I'll try it with onions, because I'm an onion lover! Thanks for sharing.