Search & Win

Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Last week I did not have a plan. We were busy but I like having a plan. This week the plan is kind of boring but atleast I have a plan. I told Kurt we haven't had Chinese since the first weekend of March. That was like six or seven weeks ago! The horror! Maclayne has her seven-year-old checkup Thursday afternoon so I figure we are in town and if we(ME) are still hungry for it we (ME) deserve a reward.
Monday-Cheesy Tuna and Noodles
Tuesday-Hamburgers, tator tots, and green beans
Wednesday-Leftovers from weekend and previous two.
Thursday-Hopefully Chinese-lo mein, teriyaki chicken, sweet n sour chicken, chicken and broccoli, fried rice....I think we will be hungry for it.
Friday-We are going to a cattle sale at the fairgrounds and will eat the food there (it's cheap).

No comments: