Search & Win

Friday, April 24, 2009

One Dish Supper

This is my recipe for this week's Recipe Swap. This combines some of my favorite foods in an easy, comforting, stress-free recipe.



One Dish Supper


1 pound ground chuck, cooked and seasoned
4-6 medium potatoes, sliced
3-4 carrots, peeled and sliced
1-2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
1 soup can of milk (optional)



Combine above ingredients together. Bake in a pyrex 9x13 or dutch oven at 350 degrees until the potatoes and carrots are cooked. I usually plan for atleast 1-1/2 hours. Cover with foil if only using 1 can of soup-this too is optional. You could add onion but I prefer to use onion powder. This recipe is very adaptable. You can add or use less of one ingredient or double very easily.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

THis looks good! Like, VERY good! I will have to try it next time I have potatoes that aren't flakes in a box :P

Anonymous said...

This sounds really good and really easy. What more could I ask for!!!