Search & Win

Monday, June 15, 2009

What's Happening Hot Stuff


Name that movie! Back to me the girl on the farm who has poop on some part of her most times of the day. Just being honest. I will be showering today...been awhile. Kidding. School has been out for a full week now and summer school started last Wednesday and runs through the end of the month. Believe it or not it is a very popular program with some fun and educational classes. Maclayne goes for two hours in the morning and she is taking introduction to computers and second grade readiness. I was thinking of signing her up for the magic with books class but it did not work out. I also though two hours of summer school to be plenty. It runs from 8 to Noon. Then in the afternoons she has swimming lessons for 25 minutes Monday through Thursday. Each session runs for two weeks. Last year she only went to the first session because we were kind of busy but this year I am hoping to get her to all four. Plus there is soccer Tuesday and Thursdays. That is just what I have to keep up with on Maclayne's end.
Then there are the girls in the barn. I am not even going to go there. When does school start?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What else could it be but from 16 Candles! Love that movie (but not the edited for TV version).

Hope your daughter enjoys her activities. I just had the rig pulled out from under me for my twin 4 year old half-day "camps" when the town I lived in cancelled the ones I signed up for. They have others, just not as conveniently located for us.

Oh well...things always work out...

Andrea