Search & Win

Monday, August 10, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



My fridge is pretty empty, but my freezers have plenty for the week. It is a good time to clean my fridge's shelves since I already washed the inside door shelves...yuck. This week is kind of whatever happens, happens. Feeling unispired and there is not too much pressure for meals since Mac won't be home until Tuesday.

Monday-I don't know...honest : )

Tuesday-Ham in the crockpot and scalloped potatoes or cheesey hashbrown casserole even though Kurt will be at his Holstein meeting and probably having ham sandwhiches and potatoes too.

Wednesay-Hamburgers, baked beans, and chips

Thursday-Homemade pizza since we did not have it last week

Friday-We are going to a corn roast that is being put on by the snowmobilers club which is a thank you to the land owners who let the trails go through their land. It is delicious!

Saturday-Pork roast in the crockpot with saurkraut and mashed potatoes.

1 comment:

Niki Jolene said...

Oooh, that corn roast sounds yummy! Great menu you've got there.

Come by and visit me over at Free2Be Frugal.

:)