Search & Win

Monday, August 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Monday-We are going to a cattle sale...brats and hamburgers for us.
Tuesday-Sweet corn and sandwhiches
Wednesday-Tacos or nachos
Thursday-Chicken stirfry
Friday-Homemade pizza or food from the deli
Saturday-Chicken cordon bleu (from last week), oven-fries, veggie, and salad
Like I said (many times before), I have 16 cups of frozen zucchini. I have been trying to make something every couple days or atleast once a week. Last week I made zucchini cupcakes with caramel frosting. My daughter who loves sugar was not keen on the frosting. Either way they are an excellent way to use bountiful zucchini that may grace your garden or doorsteps. Saturday night I made a chocolate zucchini cake from a combination of two recipes. I will share this with you later in the week. I have to get moving. I have to get some gas in my car and maybe do a little housework. Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!
Happy Monday!

No comments: