Search & Win

Monday, August 31, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



We are experiencing some rather chilly temperatures here in WI. A cool 40 degrees this morning. I almost put a headband (to go around my ears) on before I went out to the barn. Tomorrow is the first day of school somehow I feel unprepared. I'm not sure why. Most of my responsibilities end at the driveway once she is on the bus. Today we go bring her supplies in and meet her teacher who is a man. I never had a male for a teacher until I was in sixth grade. Except for gym and art teachers I had all female elementary teachers and there was only one male fifth grade teacher. So here goes nothing!



Monday-Milwaukee style pork chops


Tuesday-Taco stacks/pizzas


Wednesday-Hotdogs, we are going to a classification party (in a barn so there will be food)


Thursday-Kurt's birthday beef tips over noodles


Friday-Chicken stir fry (from last week)


Saturday-Hamburgers and sweet corn




No comments: