Search & Win

Friday, December 4, 2009

Breakfast Pizza

One morning I had some leftover bacon and an abundance of Grands canned biscuits, and ta-da breakfast pizza with a few additonal ingredients. I also did not use all of the biscuits, but instead rolled them out for individual pizzas. I originally thought to make individual breakfast pizzas but decided I liked making one big crust instead. This was really good the next day for breakfast (or a snack if you're like me)!



Ingredients

Canned biscuits-I used Grands
6-8 eggs scrambled-soft set
your favorite cooked meats and veggies in bite-size pieces
shredded cheese


Spray an 11x15 baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Press biscuits across the bottom to form a crust. I had two leftover biscuits but that will vary depending on how think you make your crust. Take a fork and poke holes all over crust to aerate it. This is done so the crust cooks all the way through and is not soggy. I do this with homemade pizza crust. Spread almost cooked scrambled eggs over crust then top with your veggies and meat. Last lightly sprinkle cheese over the top. A little goes a long way.


Put this in a preheat 375 degree oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes. Keep an eye on it because cooking time depends on the thickness of your crust and you don't want the cheese to get too brown. I hope you enjoy this. For more recipes go on over here!

No comments: