Search & Win

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Quiz

My friend Loree sent me this and since I do not having anything too exciting to blog about currently this is it!



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real
3. When do you put up the tree? Sooner the better after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Soon after New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Doesn’t even sound good
# 6 is missing!!! Where did it go?
7. Hardest person to buy for? My nieces
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kurt
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Two
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Best Christmas gift you ever got? Wierdest I could answer, probably the KitchenAid mixer Kurt had me go get for myself last week.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Merry Christmas Charlie Brown, It's a Wonderful Life, Christmas Vacation, Home Alone
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Of course!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything...candy, cookies, carmel corn!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes
17. Favorite Christmas song? Hark the Herald Angels Sing and Go Tell it on the Mountain...I could go on and on....
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Depends...does driving 40 minutes count?
19. Can you name all of Santa's deer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen… Rudolph
20. Tree top? The angel which for some reason is not lit up.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning: Santa doesn't come until you're in bed so AM
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Using the word xmas...that annoys me to no end and calling it Holiday this, Holiday that...it's Christmas if you're not a believer then get over it but don't ruin my Christmas.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No theme, but I like my clear lights with my different ornaments
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Spiral-sliced Ham with scalloped potatoes!
25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year? Actually be able to enjoy it.

No comments: