Search & Win

Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



Monday-Pork roast, mashed potatoes, and green beans (leftover from yesterday)





Tuesday-4-H meeting tonight...hot dogs/ring baloney and homemade mac n' cheese (leftover from Monday's dinner...retread but it works.





Wednesday-Meatballs with gravy over mashed potatoes and green beans





Thursday-Pork chops with country gravy, stuffing, and mixed veggies





Friday-Tacos with cornbread because we have not had these in a long, long time





Saturday-Homemade pizza





I was planning on not going to the grocery store this week until I looked at yesterday's ads. Darn it. Sale on pork. We need pork chops and some roasts. The roast from yesterday was the last from the freezer. I have about 20 bags of saurkraut to eat up. My favorite way to make it is with a pork loin roast in the crockpot. Frozen saurkraut goes on top of roast. It is the best. Or eating it alongside Farmland smoked sausage the ring style. Good stuff. Otherwise I would like to take a few pics of my pantry since there is this pantry challenge going on at someone's blog. We could definetly eat from ours for quite awhile. Plus I have all the fresh milk I could ever drink out in the bulk tank in the milkhouse. Yet I still buy my milk. I figure if people see me buying three gallons maybe they would be inclined to buy another gallon (or ten : ) ). You should see me buy cheese.





Go check out OrgJunkie for many other menus!!!

No comments: