Search & Win

Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Happy Monday everyone! My body is telling me today is more like the middle or end of the week. I am beat! I'm going to take my contacts out soon and throw myself onto the couch. YAWN! Hopefully I can get in an hour or half hour nap before we milk. I made up a pretty simple menu...again for this week. Take a look!
Monday- Homemade pizza
Tuesday- Hot turkey, mashed potatoes, and green beans
Wednesday- Tacos and cornbread
Thursday- Chicken stirfry
Friday- Haddock or tilapia, french fries, and salad
Saturday- I'm thinking meatloaf. It's been a long while.
Check out OrgJunkie for more menu ideas!

2 comments:

Brandie (Homemade Living) said...

Sounds good! Reminds me that I need to do homemade pizza again...it's been a while since I made it.

Anonymous said...

And on Sunday you are not cooking!