Search & Win

Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



Monday- Hamburger Helper, salad, and green beans
simple supper and I don't feel too guilty about it being a boxed meal



Tuesday- Tacos and cornbread
4-H tonight and there are tons of snacks after the meeting. I think this was on last weeks plan but I made sloppy joes instead.


Wednesday- Chicken stirfry
Another retread from last week that did not get made, it's my favorite!
Thursday- Smoked sausage, potatoes, saurkraut, and veggies
Friday- We are going to a cattle sale and we'll eat there. They'll have brats, hamburgers, or hot beef or something easy to eat.
I've been very pokey. This was started on Monday and not finished until Wednesday. I've been busy but I've also been the queen of procrastination lately. While being the queen of procrastination, I usually get things done that I planned on NOT getting done because I'm avoiding what I really should be doing.






No comments: