Search & Win

Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Greetings, happy Monday! Blogging would be so much easier if I could plug my brain in and have everything dictate itself. Oh and if I'm going that route I would just be able to select pictures off my camera without downloading them. That's my internal issue. No worries. We have a busy week. I am working this week down at the coop weighing in loads of corn and soybeans. Ten hour days down there kick my butt and milking the third milking drop kicks my behind over a goal post. Literally. Hope my hubby takes pity on me a night or two. Check out OrgJunkie for all kinds of wonderful menu ideas.

Monday-Spaghetti with meat sauce, garlic bread, and salad

Tuesday-Hamburgers (leftover from Sat. night), mashed potatoes (leftover from weekend) or steak fries, and green beans

Wednesday-Pancakes, bacon, and fruit

Thursday-Homemade pizza and salad

Friday- I'm waving the white flag today. Picking up broasted chicken from the grocery store's deli or getting a carryout from somewhere. Maybe my ambition will peak on Friday and we'll have something really easy made from home. Either way the key word is easy : )

Saturday- Pork chops, cheesy potatoes, and green beans

1 comment:

HollyC said...

Hi and Happy MPM! I think your menu looks great! My family loves having 'breakfast for dinner' during the week. Your cheesy potatoes sound deelish!
Thanks for sharing.
~Holly