Search & Win

Monday, February 14, 2011

Menu Plan Feb 14-20


I have missed my meal planning! In my head I have tried to do it but its not the same. I started on Sunday night pulling meat out of the freezer to put my plan into action. Here it goes!

Monday- Pork roast, saurkraut, and carrots cooked in the crockpot, mashed potatoes with gravy, and green beans
Tuesday- Sloppy Joe beef cups (refrigerated biscuits patted into muffin tins, fill with sloppy joe mixture and top with cheese and bake-easy!), corn, and salad
Wednesday- Cut up chicken in the crockpot, mashed potatoes, corn, and green beans
Thursday- Out to eat with the county Dairy Promotion group
Friday- Homemade pizza and salad
Saturday- Hamburger, potato, and carrot casserole
Sunday- Maybe out to eat for my dad's birthday which was the 12th...hmm we'll see
Check out more menu ideas at OrgJunkie

No comments: