Search & Win

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


My goal last week was to not go grocery shopping and I accomplished that feat. But I went on Saturday and to me the week ended on Friday. I know that's not totally correct but I'm going with it. Besides did I mention I had not left home since Jan 2? Friday I got to make the big trek into town, all 3 miles. I mentioned previously about few resolutions I made. I'm very proud of myself. So far I have not pulled through a drive-thru. Yea me! I have been trying to curb my fascination of going out to eat and drive-thrus by making whatever my heart desires. Seems simple to me. I control the ingredients but I get what I want. I made stir-fry even though my family does not care for it. They had leftovers and now I have leftovers to take care of that craving. I also did not make Beefy Lentil Vegetable Soup because I did not have a key ingredient (vegetable/tomato juice) and I did pick it up at the store.
Breakfast
Omlets or eggs, sausage links or bacon, hashbrowns, toast
Cereal, grapefruit or orange
Waffles, frozen (I bought)
Pancakes, frozen (I made)
Supper
Swiss Steak (recipe later this week), mashed potatoes, and corn
Manwhich or hamburgers, baked beans, and potato chips
Tips with noodles and corn
Leftovers
Snacks
Sliced apples
Oranges
Granola bars
Chocolate
Cheese and crackers
Not sure why it's all scrunched together again. Sorry it's not very pleasing to the eye. Go check out more great meal plans at OrgJunkie!

No comments: