Search & Win

Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday




Monday- Ribs in the crockpot with homade saurkraut, cheesy potatoes in another crockpot (I'll explain below), and baked beans or green beans (Mac will pick)



Tuesday- Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole (have not had for about a month although it's been on the plan)



Wednesday- Leftovers--spaghetti from Sunday or casserole



Thursday- Smoked sausage, more homade saurkraut, and potatoes of some sort



Friday- Pizza made with Betty Crocker pizza crust, jarred pizza sauce, raw hamburger, light layer of mozzarella over the top. Yum. The hamburger does get cooked and it is much better than making with the hamburger already cooked.



Saturday- Chicken in the crockpot with carrots and stuffing on the side.



Go check out Erin at $5 dinners who is hosting this weeks MPM!



Check here for what's shaking on the rest of my blog.




**I am making the cheesy potatoes in the crockpot because I want to see if they will turn out. I am planning on making them for my daughter's birthday on the 28th. I have an abundance of crockpots (ahem, 7) and don't want to tie up the oven if I can throw it in the crockpot instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you have to post how you came to have SEVEN crockpots. Was it by design or by chance or do you just collect them?

I'm a little jealous now....

Andrea