Search & Win

Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I am feeling very lazy (and tired) this week. My daughter is off this week for Easter vacation plus yesterday was her birthday. Today she has three friends over which is probably just the right number. Do you think it would be rude (or lazy) if I layed down on the couch or in my bed and maybe took a nap. Yeah, I am thinking that does not sound too polite. I am going to need to push myself to get cooking done this week.
Monday-Hamburgers, baked beans, cheesy potatoes (leftovers from party) and corn on the cob
Tuesday-Shake and bake chicken breasts, cheesy potatoes, and green beans
Wednesday-Taco casserole and green beans
Thursday-Out for supper with friends. They have hauled our tractor and cattle for us and this is to thank them plus they are our buddies!
Friday-Tilapia or haddock, french fries, and coleslaw
Saturday-homemade pizza
Check out OrgJunkie for more menu ideas.

No comments: