Search & Win

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



It's really stinky hot here for May. It was 90 degrees here today which was a record but thankfully it is very breezy. We are working of filling our silo with chopped hay which we call haylage once it is in the silo. Our barn is hotter than you know what too. The cows have been going back outside at night which they love and that breeze feels so good. Our barn would be cooler but it has tunnel ventilation and we are getting a south wind. Our fans pull air through the barn at the south end so the wind is working against the fans. Anyway which leads me to feeling not too ambitious in the cooking area.
Monday- Hamburger helper, green beans
need to use up milk that expires soon and I have a lot in the fridge to drink...3 gallons well 4 including the ones I'm trying to use up asap
Tuesday- Crockpot Beef Roast, carrots, and potatoes
will be using this throughout the week for supper and lunches
Wednesday- Hot beef sandwiches, beans, jello, and chips
I'm going to the zoo with my daughter's class still suppose to be warm...hoping for a breeze!
Thursday- Crispy Ranch Chicken, salad, potatoes, and green beans
Friday- Turkey and Beef Meatballs-I'm not sure how or what I'll serve them with...they may go in the crockpot
Saturday- Smoked sausage with homemade baked beans and veggies
Check out OrgJunkie for more menu ideas!

No comments: