Search & Win

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



I'm back to try this again. I think I did okay last week without a blogged meal plan. This week I will not be going grocery shopping because the milk check does not come until next week and we have plenty of food. We might run out of milk but I'm pretty sure I know someplace where I can get some for free. It's four percent butterfat and unpasteurized but we'll survive. The weather has been about 10 degrees cooler than normal so warm, filling meals are insight.




Sunday-Pork Loin Roast in the crockpot with saurkraut, carrots, and box potatoes
Tuesday-Spaghetti because Kurt has a meeting and he claims spaghetti is too much work(he watched me type this and just shrugged his shoulders)
Wednesday-Leftovers
Thursday-Hot ham and cheese sandwhiches and tomato soup
Friday-Tator tot casserole or Swiss Steak in the crockpot
Saturday-Crispy Ranch Chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans





For more menu ideas head over to OrgJunkie

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your menus sound great! Tator tot casserole was definitely a big thing when I was growing up, I'll definitely have to try that out again soon. You should check out springpad's weekly meal planner - it's a great way to organize, collect and share your menus and recipes (like this: http://bit.ly/oFQc8) - I think you'll really like it!

Rachel @ springpad