Search & Win

Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



It is still Monday for 14 more minutes. Hey, I made it thanks to milking cows three-times-a-day which means I am still awake. : ) Only 5 hours until I need to get up. SMILE : )

Monday-Mexican hamburger and rice (AKA Hamburger Helper Cheesy Enchilada), corn, and cornbread

Tuesday-Personal sized pizzas with salad

Wednesday-Chicken Fried Halfway Chicken (recipe to follow), baked potato, green beans

Thursday-Hot ham sandwhiches, sugar-free Jello, chips, and pickles

Friday-Poorman's lobster (recipe to follow if it tastes good, cross your fingers), baked french fries, and salad

Saturday-We are going to my friend Loree's wedding and her reception is at a country club which open to the public to rent so I'm curious to see what it looks like probably no big deal and probably the only time I will ever be in one.

For more menu plans check out OrgJunkie

No comments: