Search & Win

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Update on the Challenge

Oh my the challenge...My time is almost up. I can say I have made some progress but there is a lot more to do. My husband has a pile he of papers, publications, etc which he is in charge of organizing. I have been piling it on his desk chair. The funny part. If he needs to sit at the computer with me, he will sit on his pile. He told our herd vet about this and got a laugh out of him. With only five days left in the challenge I hope to buckle down and finish this with a completed room. I may have to gather Kurts stuff up and put it in a garbage bag. Is that cheating? Does anyone else have husbands like this? He threatens me if I throw something of his away he will throw something of mine away. I make sure I get rid of items he will never know are gone. Shhhh!!

No comments: