Search & Win

Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


To view other menu ideas check out OrgJunkie. I took an inventory of my freezer to get some ideas this week. I am all out of roasts which to me are so simple and easy to throw in the cockpot frozen. If it's a pork roast I dump a bag of frozen saurkraut over the top. YUM. Or leave it plan add some seasoning and water. My beef roast recipe I use is just as simple(link below). Or I use water and seasoning and add my potatoes and carrots so they cook right along-very yummy. I need to do some grocery shopping either later this week or early next week. Before I go further I have to admit I am always paranoid about forgetting something while I'm shopping which makes me feel unprepared each time even though I have a list. Ugh. There I feel much better.
Monday-Crockpot beef roast (its a rump this week), potatoes, and carrots
Tuesday-Spaghetti casserole (from the freezer), garlic bread, and salad
Wednesday-Pancakes, bacon, and fruit
Thursday-Hamburgers, tator tots, and green beans
Friday-My dad's birthday the big 6-4 : ) I'm hoping for a perch supper courtesy of the birthday boy.
Saturday-Easy Chicken and Rice bake, broccoli, and cream corn. Going to Disney on Ice during the day so I'll have this ready to go in the oven when I get home.
Sunday-Tenderloin tips with noodles, salad, and corn (Kurt's favorite meal)

No comments: