Search & Win

Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


So I am looking over what I said we would have last week. Tacos. The poor things are on my menu almost each week and I never get around to making them. This week is going to be different. This week we are eating them because I am going to make them tonight. Which means I better get some hamburger out to thaw. I also joined Weight Watchers last week. I'm too fat, I have high blood pressure, and I would like to have a (another) baby next year sometime. I am changing how I eat. I quit drinking pop as of Wednesday. I am going to treat pop as more of a treat and drink the diet variety. Read here about me quitting drinking diet pop. I am changing my lifestyle. : ) Healthier me since diabetes runs in my family. If you have any great WW recipes, let me know. I have not had a chance to check it all out.
Monday-Tacos, salad, peas
Tuesday-Smoked sausage, scalloped potatoes, green beans
Wednesday-Hamburger, corn, noodle casserole or Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole (unless I find something better)
Thursday-Crispy Ranch Chicken, boiled potatoes, salad, and green beans
Friday-Going out to eat for fish with our friends.
Saturday-Leftovers
Sunday-Crockpot Beef Roast (maybe hold the pickles and I will use beer that tenderizes the roast really well too), carrots, potatoes, and salad
Making these this week
Really hungry for these Pancakes with sliced strawberries and whipped cream YUM!
Thawed out 6 cups of pumpkin yesterday. So far I made mini chocolate chip pumpkin muffins. I might make pumpkin ribbon bread or crustless pumpkin pie. I will post the one I make this week.

3 comments:

Tracee said...

Love your site - will be sure to stop back and visit!

Meghan said...

Great, thank you : ) I hope to blog more often this year.

Anonymous said...

I'll make copies of our old favorite WW stuff and drop it by. Just between you and me...did I offer enough $$. It's like 5:30 till 8:30/9 and then 5 till 7:30 at night. No feeding cows just supervision and milking with someone.
Mary